Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Still Waters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:22 pm

"Thats not true." She replied, "I didn't want my first mate to have to be left out at sea, and I didn't want to have to have a new person on the ship, and i didn't want you to be first mate because if you were the other people working on the ship would have kicked your ass because a newby cant be first mate. I didn't want that to happen. So if you stop being a little brat for one second and thought about it i was doing it to protect you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:09 pm

"I don't know what a brat is." he told her knowing full well she could tell he obviously wasn't joking. "In any case your not a very good protector then and I haven't lost a fight so far. I don't know why but I'm not able to I can't." he told her finally finishing the chocolate bar and throwing it into the garbage can next to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:12 am

"Your not invincable sooner or later theres going to be a fight you cant win." She rolling her eyes at him. "Your not a super fucking hero and you cant always get what you want. Geez your like a spoild child."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:53 am

Listening to sandii as she spoke which to mouse seemed a bit constantly he licked off the chocolate from his face which he identified by the feel. The idea of any kind of touch bothered him to no end and kept his scared that one day his sense would get out of control. "S..san..sandii your not all the better yourself." he told her shyly knowing his words may make her upset and angry with him. The stutter came from trying to pronounce her name was akward for him. "You have all of this and you still seem unhappy with your life for some reason. I thought you of all people could understand you have what you need but you want more. Humiliation for those who wronged you." his eyes looked towards her and pierced or stunned others. But he felt sandii would just blow him off as a nuisance and pain she didn't need.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:39 pm

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 'How the fuck could he know something like that?' she mentally asked herself. "For the moment i am satified with my life... I'm rather happy with it actually. But sooner or later i have to keep my promises."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:47 am

"But if you had never made that promise to begin with you wouldn't have to worry about holding it." he told her looking at his bear then his feet. "Your just won't be satisfied because you will always want. From what I hear that's what most people are best at." he told her bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:33 am

"But not everyone knows what they want. All i want is to keep my family safe." she said looking out at the water. "But because of my promises that not going to happen." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:31 am

"Your going to be in trouble when they find out your doing all this." he told her looking around at her activities and the way she went about protecting her family. With his teddy bear strapped to his back once more mouse started to walk of towards the sewers waterways. The soles of his shows stomped the ground happily. Apparently mouse knew something sandii didn't and kept his mood still cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:09 am

"Whatever kid." She said rolling her eyes and started to walk back to her ship. She knew what she was doing and she knew how to keep her family safe even if they came for her she would kill them no problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:39 am

As mouse left through the sewage tunnels sentinants invaded the underground location arresting those they saw fit to do so. Gunshots rang out as well as cries for help. Hearing all of this mouse held on to his back pack more then ever wondering if he should go back but feeling sandii may not expect his help.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Upon seeing the Sentinants Sandii ran to her ship and yelled for them to set sail. They sailed at high speed out as fast as the could firing guns and canons from the ship at the men on the decks. To There luck non of the Sentinants had boats and were not fallowing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:47 pm

After heading back mouse had taken the pistol he carried and shot the lot of sentinant tactifully. In the commotion sandii had tried leaving behind those who were still fighting. Finding this appalling he had found a rope dangling from the ship which he ran too and grabbed. As she sailed away he climbed inside staying silent.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Non of Sandii's crew was left behind they had all been aboard waiting for the captain to return. She had watch Mouse kill the men and had taken of photo of it on her cell phone. "Mouse i know your there. Ether get off my ship now or i show the golden city you killing there men."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:53 am

Mouse didn't understand the concept of killing nor of death or fear since he did this as he saw fit. "I have permission." he told her matter of factly. The golden city was in league with him and wanted the secrets of what made him tick. In truth with his childish qualities it made him the ultimate killing machine. Since sandii knew he was on board he would simply kill the crew to get to her.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 am

"No you dont now get off mi ship!" She yelled at him in no mood for this childish behaver. She went up to the wheel of the ship holding her map. "Drop him off at the next clear dock." She ordered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:12 am

From the lower deck was the ruckus and noise of fighting with mouse coming up on deck dragging two bigger individuals. "They touched my bear." he told her softly. In some ways it seemed like mouse was poking fun at sandii and her crew. "Sandii I challenge you for the position of captain on this ship." he told her this clearly serious.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:02 pm

"This ship belonged to my father. He gave it to me, all my life this has been my home. Fuck you Mouse I want you off my ship now." She said in a cold and uncaring voice. She was sickened by him to think he could challenge a pregnant woman to combat over her beloved ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:45 am

Mouse had no idea that was sandii pregnant for a single moment though he kept a eye on the rest of the crew members who seemed a little suprised she would turn down a challenge. "But I challenged you fair and square why won't you except?" he asked as a legimate question. This wasn't to poke fun or purposely fight with sandii it was an honest question.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm

She rolled her eyes wanting a smoke so badly at this point but knew she couldn't have one. "Because i'm expecting." She said putting her hand on her stomach. "I wont put the life of my child at risk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 am

Mouse with a confused look took out a dictionary on the word expecting which meant to expect something and then looked at the italized words see pregnancy. Turning to pregnancy he read and became red faced at the thought of labor and the crew seemed a little unsure of mouse's mental state. Without warning he hugged her tummy as if he was hugging the small child that was growing inside of sandii. He had once asked artemis how babies were made and now he understood what she meant. "Hello little baby my name is mouse." he the child that was still unborn.

((Please don't kill mouse he's..weird. It's not his fault >.<))
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 am

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow as men from the crew started to move forward to get him away from her. She waved them off and stepped back from mouse. "It cant hear you, its ears aren't developed yet." She said wired out by his change in personality so quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:28 am

Mouse sat down in the middle of the deck as the ship continued it's course to the new port it would be docked at. "But I want the baby to hear me." he told her sad faced. There more then a few of the men a little bit scared to tell him anything and his behavior wasn't irrational if they had known what his psychological state was like. "Why won't the baby grow ears?" he asked sandii looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:35 am

"because its not old enough yet. Soon it will start to develop more. But as of now its just a tiny little ball." She replied. "Your strange kid." She said walking away from him as the ship pulled up to a dock that was empty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:39 am

Hearing sandii calm him strange didn't really seem to bother him but he was wondering if that was a compliment or a complaint. Seeing the dock made him upset because he was sure that sandii and her crew wanted him off there ship one way or another. Without being told he walked to the plank as the ship docked. Little by little he made his way on solid ground and looked for which way he was suppose to leave out of.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:43 am

Sandii sat on the steps by the wheel. "Dont come back if your planing of hurting my crew members again. Only if you are going to be nice are you allowed back." She said to mouse waving bye to him as the ship slowed to a stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   

Back to top Go down

Still Waters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next