Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Time To Learn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mouse

PostSubject: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:27 am

Mouse entered the large university room displaying another talent he knew to the older classmen. His skills had caught the attention of so many individuals that everyday he was scheduled to speak or display them openly to the classroom. Two days ago spoke to the criminal justice majors on the criminals mind set and answered every question from the maximum sentence for a certain crime, the day followed by that he gave debate a run for there money by discussing national security. The in depth discussion had taken up the whole class period and his advesary was eclisped and defenseless against his onslaught of words. Now here he stood with soon to be doctors, peditricians and surgeons explaining the method of the operation process. Mouse hated his knowledge since it felt like he was now a freak of nature to be awed at for amusement. Eyeing the classroom he waited for all the students to be seated with a scapel in hand and a corpus down in front of him.

((Laura Only Please.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:34 am

Laura walked into the classroom, nervous like no tomorrow. She took this course because she thought it would help to take her mind off other things. She sighed and looked around for an empty seat. She sat down at the back of the room and watched. She blinked as she noticed who was at the front. She was curious as to why Mouse was up there and wondered where the teacher was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:41 am

Stepping forward with rubber gloves on his hands and a smock with the mask hanging around his neck he looked at the older students and was scared though for some reason he couldn't show it. "Good evening class I'm your professor and speaker for this evening. I will demonstrate the proper procedure dismantling, assembling, and even the more deadly points of the body using assorted bladed objects such as a scapel." he told them. A few days laura's parents had been killed with sharpened objects though mouse was unaware of this and now he had placed the bodies ironically in the same position as there corpses had been planning to fit them properly when he started the procedure.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:48 am

Laura watched him and shook her head. She couldn't believe he was teaching the class. She eyed the corpses and flash backs of her mother popped into her head. SHe bit her lip and looked away, a tear rolling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 am

Mouse turned the bodies over the same way laura had the night she found there corpuses as if acting it out. Slowly he grabbed a scapel and opened the chest cavity all of the organs clearly displayed. At this point suspicion might be in question of him and his so called 'memory lost'. "This ladies is gentlemen is the first step in open heart surgery. This corpse is dead so even the cutting of the wrong artery will deal no permanet damage except in the case of transplants. Then the organ must be taken care of delicately." he very site of the human organs, arteries and nerves didn't shake mouse so he continued.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:59 am

She looked out of the corner of her eye and glared. It looked all too familiar. She shook her head, grabbed her bag and stood up quickly knocking the desk over and storming out of the room. She would confront him about this. Was this some kind of joke? clue? what? she was angry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:07 am

Hearing the desk mouse looked up to see the door close soon after unable to catch a glimpse of the face that had stormed out abruptly and without warning or any word at all. "Excuse me class I have another engagement to attend to at this time. But your professor will continue the lesson and I hope to see you again soon." mouse walked away from the corpuses as the class saw him sad and disappointed the lesson had to end. Though he was young the expertise he took was if anything amazing to listen and hear. On his way out he took off the apron and hung it on a hook. With a steady speed, gentle touch, and precision he washed his hands in a hallway with a clear glass room where others could observe him. At the time the hallway seemed to be empty or at least mouse thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:15 am

Laura followed Mouse into the glass room. "What do you think you are doing?" SHe yelled at him. She had her bag tightly in her hand and she was fuming, tears were streaming down her face. She obviously knew, he didn't know about her parents but what the hell was he doing? Everything he did was just too familiar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:26 am

"I..don't know what you mean ma'am." he replied terrified of the young women who was yelling at him. Apparently he didn't remember laura since he had forgotten to put her name in his notebook as a reminder. The fear he showed was genuine so maybe laura would give her onslaught of world but with emotions nothing was guranteed. "You must me have confused for someone else." mouse took his hands away from the faucet and then the water stopped. Little by little mouse scooted away from the faucet getting ready to dash for the door.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:42 am

She side stepped infront of the door, not letting him leave. "Listen, You use to work for my father, on the farm, do you remember? I'm Laura. God you have such a horrible memory. Who the hell are you? One day you're sticking a gun to my head then you're working for my father and not remembering anything now you're a fucking teacher? How the hell does that work?" She growled at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:46 am

Mouse huddle in a corner with a quietness listening to laura and writing down the words spoken so he would remember. The ball point pen he never changed all he did was get rid of the old ink and replace it with new. May be she would release him after seeing his clear innocence. "I don't know. People say my name is mouse." he told her childishly. "I'm a special case and I've been teaching since two days ago. The doctors bring me and pay for testing you can ask them!" he was scared and the way he defensive way he explained things make everything sound like an alibi or excuse.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:51 am

She narrowed her eyes and shook her head. 'You're pathetic. A pathetic little coward." She rolled her eyes and turned to the door and swung it open. "Ugh, I can't believe you." She growled and stormed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:00 pm

The way laura was headed was the same area he kept his bag in and there was something special he kept in it. "Wait don't go that way. Please wait!" he told her running after before she reached it. The clear worry on his face would make most stop but not all. The empty hallways rung out with his voice in a desperate plea.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:05 pm

She spun around to face him, "What?! I can't go this way?!?! " She turned back around and continued to walk. "You have some nerve! You can't tell me what to do! God!" She looked around, "You hiding something? You're always hiding somethign, I knew it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:11 pm

"I'm not hiding anything, it's just that this is the long way out and you probably want to take a shorter exit." he didn't dare approach her gaze. He kept his eyes away from the spot he kept his bag in that way laura wouldn't find it. "So you may want to go the other direction. Does that sound okay with you ma'am." he said shakily and a bit of stutter he hid the best of his abilites.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:13 pm

She let out a sigh and went the opposite direction. "Fine." She grumbled and stalked off.

((I'm using the less the two lines a page thingy sorry))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:21 pm

As laura went the other direction a body fell out of the closet in the direction she was going. Mouse backed away quickly fumbling for his bag getting out his notebook to find out and remember where he left it. He was so distracted he didn't bother to see if she was heading his way.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Laura screamed as the body fell out of the closet. She ran away from the body, horrified. 'What the hell?!?!" She ran quickly then tripped over Mouse and tumbled a few feet. "ugh.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Mouse felt the bump and saw laura obviously he didn't have any fear of the body meaning he knew something. Quickly he grabbed a his duffle bag trying to run only to trip over laura and see the bag skid away down the halls. "Oh no my bag." he told said more to himself. This bag was important to mouse though it was hard to tell since it's contents remained inside.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Laura sat up and saw that his bag skidded across the floor. She got up and ran to it, grabbing it. 'Is this why you didn't want me to come this way?" She asked him. She opened and looked through. "Are you serious?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:43 pm

"Can I have that back please. It's really important that I have it back." he said pleading with her. In the bag was all the recents death's, various tools, even more reports. "It's nothing in there!" he lied clearly.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:46 pm

She eyed him then took a few steps back and rummaged through his bag. "What is all this stuff?" She asked interested. "Why do you have this stuff? Who are you, seriously? What do you do?" She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:02 pm

"I am mouse I promise you that it's true." he continued his persona the child like qualities plainly viewed. "The doctors wanted me to help them with current cases and those things were just gifts." he ran after the bag grabbing it for a second before it fell out of his hands once again. He didnt' want laura to discover anything else.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:06 pm

She looked down at the bag and picking it up, "What else is in here?" She looked. "Just tell me everything. Why would the doctors want you to help them? what cases?" She looked at him. "Please, i'm curious."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Mouses watch once again beeped just like it had the day mouse ran into laura near the resturant in the dank alleyways. Out his pocket he grabbed what looked to be an inhaler and took it stopping the repeated beating of his heart of his place. "Look they say I'm gifted so they ask me for help. People are murdered they ask me and I solve it even if I'm not at the scene. They call me special. There's nothing else left in the kitchen." he told her looking away. He felt he may be in trouble for exposing so many secrets but only artemis could really get him in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Learn   

Back to top Go down

Time To Learn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next