Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Out of hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kreoss

PostSubject: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:17 am

Kree walked to the ship, he had a set of crutches, thankfully the sentiant hadnt gotten to him at the hospital, he looked at the ship and sighed, remmembering the mission 7 years ago which ruined everything, he hadnt even fired a gun on that mission, he was taken to be instructed, but what did that matter...the woman he had loved had left him on the street to die
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:20 am

Sandii had been mopping around the ship the crew had noticed. She was in her room at the moment just stairing at the only photo she had of her father. One of the crew seen Kreoss on the dock and blocked the path onto the ship.

"Sorry mate your not aloud on bord." said the crew member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:22 am

'Why not?...I am employed on this vessel" he said slightly hurt... she was turfing him out of her life...and he loved her and wouldnt let anyone stand in his way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:25 am

"Look pal we know you were one of the skum that were there when her father was killed." Said the man, "we got orders not hurt you but that dosn't mean your welcomed on this ship." Few of the other crew members stood beside the first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 am

he looked down and laughed a little "So you guys know I was there...than you know what I am?" he looked up starin them down "I wish to get my things and speak to sandii"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:31 am

"You can get your things. but your not to talk to the captain." said the crew member.

Sandii came out of her room and seen the crew members and then seen Kreoss. She glared putting the photo of her father in her pocket. "You've got 1 day to get as far away from here as you can boy. Your on my to kill list." she said coldly and went to the wheel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:33 am

he looked dow and walked to the bunks, grabbing his things, they were heavy. he took a note from his coat and slid it under her door. He had lost another love because of who he was, he limped out onto the deck and looked up at her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:37 am

She glanced at him then pretended to be intrested in a map. "Well leave." she said rudly. She had made up her mind that her father was more important and she would kill all the people that had something to do with his death even if it ment killing the man she thought she loved. It did hurt her to thing of it but she made a promis to her father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:39 am

"Your father was a good man... I remmember that night... I never touched him and never fired a shot... He died well..." he felt hollow. he had lost her, now what point was there to exist, he turned and walked to leave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:42 am

She slamed down the map and ran off to her room hearing him talk about her father made her angry. She should have killed him right then and there.

"Leave now captains being nice and giving you a day but we wont be so nice." Said a crew member with a hand on his gun.

Sandii seen the note on the floor and picked it up opening it to read it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 am

The note contained two sets of papers, one was the assignment notice putting 7 as an advisory level and to be unarmed and removed from any possible action the second was a letter

dear sandii
I know what you are feeling... the golden city has taken much from me too...my first love, my real father. i am always here for you but I can never bring your father back. I wanted to have children with you and grow old...now I beleive this is no longer an option.
You were my second love and shall be my last. to live in this world without you know is useless and depressing. you know who I am you know what I am... you know what I can do but I cannot ever hurt you...
I will be staying in apartment 3 in complex d on Shale street... Come for whatever reasons you have...
Love forever
Kree

meanwhile kreoss stood on the deck looking at the sailor "Dont even try me asshole" he was now more of an empty monster than before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:53 am

She crumpelted the paper in her hand tears in her eyes. Now she was lost again. not knowing whether to kill him and avenge her father or let him live and betreay her father. She kicked her bed post making it snap in half and crash to the floor loudly.

The crew heard the bang and looked at the capentes room with worried faces they all went back to there work leaving Kreoss along not wanting to upset sandii any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:54 am

he looked back sadly and walked down the bridge and slowly past other sailors who looked at him with eyes filled with disgust, sandii was a much loved captain even by other sailors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:59 am

Sandii waited for him to be gone before she grabbed her weapons. She left the ship to find the others that took part in the death of her father. She needed to get some anger out so she was going to kill them all. She still wasn't sure if she would or even could kill Kreoss... she would deal with him later right now there were some people that needed to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of hospital   

Back to top Go down

Out of hospital
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1