Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Taking what is needed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura

PostSubject: Taking what is needed.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:55 am

Back against the wall, Laura looked around. She was in the alley behind a very fancy restaurant. A truck was parked there being unpacked. Laura never seen so much food in her life. She had a big douffle bag around her shoulder and headed into the trunk as the person unpacking went inside. She filled her douffle bag up full. Despite what Ariuon told her, she had to do this. This was what she was brought up to do. She felt a little bad but what He won't know won't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:59 am

Out of the back door to the resturant mouse arrived having taken this odd job trying to discover what he was suited for. Trying to stay out of anything that was to aggressive despite his natural talent for it. His job was to unload the truck and drive it to from, he had earned his license thanks to the school's multiple connections in mid city, walking into the truck he found laura there taking what wasn't hers but her face was shadowed due to the lack of light. "Hey you can't take that!" he shouted but not with any force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:41 am

She jumped and turned to look who spoke. Her eyes widened and she stayed hidden in the shadows. "I can and I will." She said confidently. She stuffed her bag some more then ran out of the truck, jumping over mouse and landing gracefully on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:47 am

As soon as laura landed mouse had already rushed from the truck spearing laura and landing on top of her. The alley way smoke blocked out the light making it impossible to see her face. "Youc can't take that ma'am." he replied to her earlier comment. From inside the resturant mouse heard people coming to see the commotion. This young lady wasn't from here and honestly he didn't want her found by patrolling sentinants. Quickly he grabbed the young women and hid with her behind the truck. Now stuck between the truck he drove and the brick closing hugging her and putting his hand over her mouth. "Be quiet." he whispered trying to avoid her from screaming or becoming hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:50 am

She gasped and growled noticing Mouse. Why was he everywhere she went? she thought to herself. She tried to pull her head away cause his hand did not smell good. She stayed quiet and looked at Mouse wondering when he was going to notice who she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:05 pm

The work he did made his sweat and labor with is body constantly seeing the shadowed figure of the women jerking he whispered to her. "Sorry." to apologize for the scent. The men heard a noise and headed there way quickly mouse pushed laura out to them to reveal herself. In a second the men yelled were about to yell out she was from the slums mouse shot them. Knowing we he had done he holstered the colt pistol. His face wasn't of triumphant but sad realization.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:12 pm

Laura turned to Mouse and froze. She stared at him in complete shock. She held her bag close to her. "Why..why did you do that?" She asked turning her head to the bodies on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:21 pm

Calculation was a natural trait that mouse had presented in his past life when he killed there was a innate ability for him to see every obstacle and over come it without trouble. While carrying his colt pistol he had put a silencer at the end of it. "They..they were going to turn you in...I had to." he told her clearly upset with himself. Maybe laura had been right and he shouldn't have left the farm. Isolation might have been his only option and what scared him most was part of him liked it. "I'm so sorry." he told her looking at the way she grasped the bag.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:25 pm

She nodded, "Thank you." She said. She hesitated then ran down the alley. She had to get away from him. Last time he held a gun around her it was pointed at her head. It seemed like he was becoming his old self again. She just had to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Quickly he ran after her. "Wait I need that stuff you stole back." he told her tripping hard on the concrete. Unlike his old self mouse was clumsy, akward in his approach, and had more morals. If laura didn't notice this then maybe they would conflict down the line later on. Rising from the concrete he had a scrape on his forehead to the left side. His face changed and he almost looked like a child. He was about to cry. "That..that hurt." he muttered in his whispered voice.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Laura stopped running and looked back. She noticed he fell and sighed. Feeling bacd she walked back to him. "Are you okay?" She asked concerned, helping him up. "I'm sorry but you can't have it back. It's for the people in the slums."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:48 am

As she helped him up he without out warning grabbed the bag and backed away he wrapped his arms around it like a small child and there favorite toy. "You can't..you can't have this I'm sorry. I already did a bad thing for you and now you might get me fired. This job is all I have. Go to another resturant and taked there food. Try the bar and grill on third street." his child like expression never left as he looked back at the men he had shot then his eyes drifted to the gun. Flashes of how to rid himself of bodies flash and automatically he knew. The training from his past life wouldn't leave and reared it's ugly head.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm

"Ugh! Just give it to me! You'll be making stops there anyway. Just say some stuff fell off. Jeez, I almost got killed for that and you're not gonna let me even have it?!" She yelled at him grabbing the bag and tugging on it hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:52 pm

"No stop...you will tear the bag." he told her whining a bit as she tugged on the bag for one reason or another. As he began pulling his watch beeped and by mistake he let go of the bag and ran to his truck immediately. No wave good bye, a fond fair well, or even so much as a glimpse back. Climbing into the truck he started it the backlights glowing through the alleyway smoke.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Laura almost fell back as he let go of the bag. She blinked in confusion as he ran off. She didn't think twice but ran off in the other direction, heading back to the slums. She kept thinking what was up with the beeping and why he ran off like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking what is needed.   

Back to top Go down

Taking what is needed.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1