Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trying to see his half sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:18 am

Well the Research and Development base is in the middle of the city right next to Sentiant HQ... so i'm going to need to disable that building first... Otherwise it's my ass... If I get compromised I can fall back to a sewer port a few blocks south of the building. From there I can crawl a couple of miles to the drainage sewer which would drop me into the Draft Sea... Besides that to... It's going to be a switch game between tactical and extremist... Any Questions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:51 pm

"Like I said...Do you have any maps or anything of the area...there are easier ways"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Don't need maps... And whats wrong with my plan Mr. Ex-Sentiant... while don't you tell me what you would do if you were in my permission. Artemis looked at him grinning slightly as she took a sip of her drink. Such a tingly drink...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:04 pm

"Firstly theres another entrance here...the sewer.... you follow that a couple of K's and it will set you up behind base hq... you wanna completly avoid that place...but a better plane would be for you to aim for here first..." he pulled out a map he owened "They dont mark it and theirs no signs but this is the energy plant that supplies power to government buildings. then your gonna have to get back to here. find watever it is your looking for and then bust out by the sea... I doubt the vengance will get close enough because the sentiant hate boats near their city, but here is a wharf for the rich. find a boat jerry rig it and speed off... you should take some explosives with you too... set em up in the boat get to this point jump out Ill blow em up and theirs an underwater sea cave here... now I presume your an actual good fighter...also what are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:10 pm

I like your idea... but it needs some alterations... I roll through the sewers...pop up behind the Sentiant HQ... Dash over to the energy plant and run the place through with Repentance.... Artemis nodded towards the stone cross on the gun rack. I'd dash through the R & D department... grab the files... duck over to the Sentiant base because by the time they mobilize and get to the R and D facility I'll be long gone.. I can run to Golden Boy towers... Grab some gear, some Data and duck out before anyone's the wiser..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:50 pm

he nodded "Alright...but what are we lookng for?" he asked slightly concerened as to why she would want to take on the sentiants for some 'data' and 'files'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:16 pm

It's for a friend... Thats all she could say about it because honestly thats all she really knew about it. She had no idea why she was going to do this for someone she had never met but she knew that somewhere in her mind what had happened to him was her fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:14 pm

"Okay but I got another Idea" he said looking at the map, he had thought it over and had decided on a course of action that would benefit them both
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:23 am

What you got on your mind, 7... And It better involve burning barrels or it wont be accepted. Artemis leaned back on the bed and finished her drink, crossing her eyes and making a sour face. First its tingly then its sour.... How do you do it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:53 am

"Well... I go... I find whatever this data is and you stay out of the golden city... God knows I could move faster on those streets than you. Plus I know how they think"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:13 am

No... I'm going in there...you can tag along... but your not going to stop me from going in there. Artemis got up leting the bracelet fall down to her wrist again. She walked over to the gun rack and pulled Repentance off of the wall straping it to her back. She began taking her normal gear, Dual Katana, Two Anken, Ammo Clips, And her custom .357
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 am

"Jeez...your still a mad fucker... we gotta stop by my place then" he said not looking at her taking the map and folding it up and slipping it back into his pocket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:23 am

Sure... We can stop by there if you insist. Artemis turned around packing a full arsenal of weapos and ammo. She was ready to go to war with the world it seemed. We still need those ear pieces... but we can get those at your place right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 am

"Yep... that and some niffty tech...thats right I used the word niffty in a sentance...ha" he felt comedy at this time would be good, they were going up agains the golden city in a big way, after the thing at the hotel this would make them pay even more attention to kree, something he didnt want but knew he had to do for her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 am

"i can't believe you said 'nifty'.... I'm going to remember that... for as long as i live... which.. might not be very long after tonight... but hey what you gonna do." She hit the switch turning off the lights to the room. "After you...7" She kicked open the door to her tavern and fired a couple warning shots in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:20 am

he walked and turned "What the hell was that for?!" he saw no need to be shooting at the sky "Have you gone mental!?" he was worried any sentiant would come and find her place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:28 am

'A few bullets of pain and fright, let all know that the Goddess hunts her prey tonight.' Artemis smiled. That was a poem her Father had read her on one of the nights he had been home when she was a child. No Sentiant would dare drop his soul near this place lest he get shot up by every patron in the street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:05 am

e looked at her oddly, recognising the poem but said simply "Sis your fucking crazy... I like it" he laughed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Ok.... Lead the way to your place 7 we only have a couple of hours left until things turn dicey for everyone. Artemis smiled to the world and stepped aside letting 7 take his place as leader of the pack for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:04 pm

he started walking and walked for a good hour with her in tow until they reached his apartment.
walking inhe disarmed the security system and went to his bedroom he changed his clothes "Just need some clothes then Ill grab some gear" he called out to her"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:25 am

Artemis was walking around the rest of the apartment going through some stuff. She went into his kitchen and went rifling through his food for fridge. Take your time! Artemis found some cold pizza and started munching on it going through his cabinets. She was nothing more than a petty thief rifling through his stuff like this/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   

Back to top Go down

Trying to see his half sister
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4