Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trying to see his half sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:56 pm

"How could that help you?" he asked slightly confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:59 pm

I'll explain it to you... only if you agree to do it... and agreeing includes following the one and only rule that I will give you.. which is 'I have to Keep Moving.' Now take the chip... and activate it.. Artemis looked into his eyes smiling a little bit. Relax a little...It'll be fine 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:02 pm

"Call me kree" he took the chip "Tell me first." he didnt want this to be something completly suicidal, he was that type and he hoped she wasnt either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:08 pm

....I'll meet you halfway.... Before the sun rises... I'm going to infiltrate the Golden City.... and things might get a bit crazy up there as you know.... and with this bracelet on... If you tell me to keep moving...like if I get emotionally shook... or physically crippled.... with the simplest command I'll get back up and keep moving... and I need to keep moving.. So please... Take the chip... and activate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:24 pm

he reluctantly did "Sis...What are you planning?" he asked. he had killed alot of people for her and felt an obligated duty of care for her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:28 pm

Give me a base command to test the bracelet... She straightened her shoulders and sat attentively looking at him. Go on... We need to test this out. Artemis dropped her .357 just in case something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:31 pm

"Put your left hand in" he commanded "Now pull it out" he smiled slightly /this should be fun haha, who knew sis really is just as insane as me/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Artemis followed the idiotic command. Afterward she raised her right hand and flipped him off. Artemis leaned back in the boat and stared at the rising menagerie of boats. She looked out realizing they had reached their destination. You're going to need to come with me... You're gonna need an ear piece if this is going to work... so dock this junk heap on your boat and meet me on the shore. Artemis winked at him and dived into the water. Something in her eyes was off, they were fearful at how quickly she had given in to the bracelets commands. She kept up her bravado even in the water by kicking extra hard so that water hit 7 square in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:39 pm

he wiped the water from his face and laughed, he hoisted the boat up onto the ship and walked onto the dock, walking to the mainland he checked the cartridges in his guns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Artemis made her way to shore and shook her hair dry the way a dog would. After a routine check of her guns and blades she walked towards the dock where 7's boat was sitting. Hey 7! Ask if your girlfriend wants to come! Artemis turned around and looked at some of the men loitering on the dock. Artemis leaned against a set of stacked boxes waiting when she turned to an old sailor, blinked a few times and said to him. We can get freaky for 10 bones.. She winked at the man and unzipped her jacket a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:45 pm

he shook his head "Nah shes asleep...sides I dont wanna risk her... What the hell are ou doing?" he talked knowing he wouldnt be heard by her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Artemis shrugged slightly and turned back to the old man and giggled lightly. I gotta go... but maybe next time... call me.. Artemis walked down the dock making her way towards Shop Street. Hurry up 7, The Dawn quickly approaches!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:50 pm

"What the hell was that?" he asked motioning to the sailor walking away loooking deflated "What do you do on your own time anyway?" he was slightly mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:54 pm

Just messing with the gomer.. he's probably going to die of a bullet piercing his lungs in a couple of days anyway... and what i do in my spare time is none of your business buddy man. I don't ask if you've slept with Pirate Ella yet have I? No? Than stay out of my business. She kept her feet moving tracing a path to the back alleys and slums where she was sure to find a mob boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:56 pm

he followed her silently and then had something to say back "My name is kree and hers is sandii not ellen" he never really had much humor or sense of sarcasm. thats what a militaristic lifestyle does to children
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:59 pm

7 and Sandii... Brilliant... but thats a real pretty name... Artemis pushed through to Shop Street and stopped at the beginning of the wide array of shops, vendors and death. Home at last... Come on no time fo sight seeing. After a seconds recuperation she kept her pace up and began strolling down a side alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:00 pm

he followed her eyeing the vendors amking sure none would pull a weapon, he walked behind her through the crowded street
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:03 pm

This your first time in the slums? Artemis took a right turn down a side alley and things grew worse. Dead bodies laid across the streets like cobble stones, blood was splattered over any and everything reachable and the people that were still alive were covered in boils, bruises, cuts or missing body parts. It was like diving into the psyche of a serial killer to find his wildest fantasy draped in the dark curtain that was the slums. Artemis kept moving, unaffected by the terror and gore surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:05 pm

"Nope...Remmember I used to be sentiant... also Ive been living round her till i found work on the ship"he sighed looking at the bodies, when it came to death and corpses he was emotionally removed from it, h just couldnt feel anything about it anymore. another result of his upbringing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Cool when this is me.. Artemis walked into a side room that appeared to be a tavern. She walked into a pitch black room and beckoned 7 inside with a swift tapping noise along the wall. Don't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:09 pm

"I wont" he said following her "You live in a tavern?" he smiled, this was the same tavern he had gotten that first date from sandii in "Awsome...You really are like dad"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:11 pm

The inside of the tavern was full of High end Appliances, Televisions, A bar, A queen sized bed and a large pole going through the center of the room. Artemis flipped a switch on the wall next to her and the entire back wall revolved on itself revealing a weapons rack filled with High End Sniper Rifles, Sub Machine Guns, Ancient Katana and what looked like a large stone cross. Artemis turned to 7 and laughed a little. Not much of a tavern anymore.... She plopped down on her bed and poured herself a drink. Okay...lets plan this thing out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:14 pm

"Alright...Um...whats with the pole?" he was slightly grossed out "Also what are we doing?" he couldnt look at the pole at all the worst thoughts in his head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:18 pm

Well when I took ownership of this place that was a stripper pole... I still use it from time to time to keep my skills fresh...but it's pretty much unused... But back to this... The Assault on the Golden City. I'm going to need to get on a large ship like the Vengeance which could take me through the Mid City close enough to the Golden Gates. From there I'll go in full tactical and get as close to the gates as I can... when I get caught and I will get caught... I'll switch to Berserker... at that point I'm going to get into the city make it to the research Department and get what I need to get..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:22 am

"You got maps or any form of planning behind this" she came to the right guy when it came to that city, he had worked on its security and homeland defence, so he knew a thing or two about the ins and outs of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   

Back to top Go down

Trying to see his half sister
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next