Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trying to see his half sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:49 am

Artemis point blank ignored his statement and stepped into the boat. Doesn't your captain realize your out ferrying people free of charge? Wouldn't that cause you to be....uh...Mutinous? And don't pirates usually kill those who are mutinous? Artemis lit up a little at the prospect of having 7 being murdered by a group of savage pirates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:59 am

"Great to see your concerned, if you really dont beleive me about the brother thing lets get a test done....no the captain dosent mind...I get on very well with her" his eyes glazed as he thought of sandii, he satarted to row "So why you gotta see this guy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:02 am

Demetrios will know about why one of his boys came through to my hospital guns a blazing and tried to kill me. I'm not getting a test done to prove that you're a liar or that you are sadly mistaken on all points. Artemis ran her finger across the clear water of the channel slowly watching it become murky and dark. So you and this captain.... you have a thing for her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:06 am

"Ah... Yeah...comon sis you gotta feel something... I look more like dad now then ever" he was getting extremly frustrated with her constan put downs and thinking him a liar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:17 am

What... would you prefer it if I jumped up as the light hit my eyes and snuggled my head in your chest crying hysterically.. 'Oh my brother! I've found you... Please...don't ever leave me again... please...' before I broke into a mess and cried as you comforted me like a baby? Artemis looked at him laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:20 am

"No but I mean....You could be at least happy to know that your no longer alone in this world... Ive lost everything too and theirs no reason I would scam you" he sighed rowing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:24 am

My happiness was forfeited a while ago... along with a few other things... Artemis leaned back in the boat her smile gone and replaced with her emotionless stare. You can feel as ecstatic as you want but like i said before Smoke.... and Mirrors. Artemis closed her eyes and exhaled as a deep mist escaped her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:27 am

he stopped rowing and looked at her "God dad was right about you" he said distastefully "Your so full of your own shit arent you?" he was so mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:48 pm

Shut up and row pretty boy... I don't have to explain myself to you. Artemis looked at him with an annoyed expression. All you claim to know about me is that my father 'loved me' and you made my mom sad. You know nothing of me as a person and you try and jump into my life as if you can mend the hole in my heart with a simple hello and a few pictures... You're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:02 pm

"Least I wasnt the idiot that went every night hunting and fighting while my parents worked" he yelled back "jesus christ you gotta be more annoying now than ever" he rowed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 pm

Something in Artemis's head went off as he finished yelling at her. And how did you know I went out every night prowling the streets as my mother worked? Because I never told you anything of the sort. Artemis drew her mind back to every conversation she had with 7 and it never came up once. So go on... tell me about how you stalked me from age 12 protecting me from crime and villainy but from a distance so as never to reveal your identity... Artemis was spinning the chamber on her .357 slowly watching the moonlight reflect off of the two empty chambers and merge with the shadows again when she spun it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 pm

"Yeah I followed you for fuck sakes, me and dad followed you, You were still a child and for fuck sakes the amount of times you got into fights and the amount of people we stopped from killing you! protecting you became a full time job! And I wasnt unseen by you all the time outside a night club you punched me in the face when I grabbed you!" he was mad, she had belittled him an there dad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:18 pm

See... Isn't that just a teeny bit Stalkerish? hmm? Artemis snapped the .357 to the right sliding the chamber back into the gun. I decked so many people in the face... There is no possible way known to man... that I could pick you out from a sea of faces. Good effort though.. Artemis blew a kiss at him mockingly and leaned back once more staring at the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:19 pm

he shook his head "Nothing I say will ever convince you..." he shook his head "Dad would tell you" he pulled out a smoke lit it and rowed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:22 pm

Dad...can burn in hell for all I care... Artemis turned over placing her head nearer to the murky water. Aren't we there yet... This is taking forever... How short was it getting here the first time compared to this crap I mean come on.... Artemis holstered her .357 and turned around to look at 7 again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:24 pm

he had stopped rowing "Im sick of this... dad risked himself and me too for you you ungrateful cow!" he stood and pulled out his gun, not intending to shoot her "The amount of thimse this gun has gone of for you is ludicrous for someone so ungrateful"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:29 pm

Artemis sat there in shock for a few seconds bewildered and a bit anxious. Did you call me a 'Cow'... because that is not proper conversation talk mister... it truly isn't. Artemis had no intention of taking him seriously but instead of easing the situation she antagonized him like a spoiled child. Her gaze never broke even as she started laughing at the whole situation. What would you Poppa think if he saw you out here calling women 'Cows'? Artemis rolled over on her side of the boat laughing at this entire situation like it was her own private sitcom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:34 pm

"Pops wouldnt give a crap... he left me too remember?" he looked at her cooly "Now get this...Im your half brother... I care for you like a sibling. Im not gonna be the person to protect you or any of that crap Im your brother if you need me you ask Ill help. your family but even still your a cow"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:38 pm

If you say so Smithy... now can we hurry up this boat ride.... I need to get places. Artemis sat upright again leaning back letting the moonlight reflect in her eyes giving her a mythical appearance. Ya know... it'd be easier to get me to accept this if you threw a Golden Boy obedience tag around my wrist. Artemis let her hair fall into the water basically letting her stretch without seeming rude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:40 pm

"I have nothing to do with that stuff anymore... Those people took from me the first girl I ever loved and turfed out my farther... I will see the golden city burn for the crimes it has commited"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:44 pm

Yea whatever Lone Warrior. She sat up and stretched upwards pushing her hands towards the sky. God I'm so tired... Haven't slept in days.... Artemis looked at 7 again and slowly reached into her back pocket using her hair to hide her hand movements. Even though the Golden Boys took your wife you can get with Pirate Donna right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm

"It was over a year ago" he sat down and started to row "Her name was nicole...we were engaged...but mother dearest decided that I couldnt marry a girl from midcity... so she was executed in the street like a dog... " he rowed silently the events reoccured in his head, if he had been faster or had his guns she would of been alive to day "Sandii... shes amazing...she makes the hate go..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Yup... The Golden Boy and the Pirate... that would make for great table conversation. Artemis laughed a little and pulled an Obedience Bracelet out of her pocket. She had the implant chip in the same hand and she was gonna tag Him with the chip. I think you'd be pretty with the Pirate Queen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:51 pm

he laughed "Thanks... Dont try it though" he was talking bout the bracelet "Ive worn one before aliciet...Please dont even try." he didnt have to see it to know what she was planning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Artemis shook her head from side to side laughing a little. Your not going to wear the bracelet... Artemis placed the bracelet on her wrist and closed it activating the beacon. She then placed the implant chip on the seat in between the two of them. If you really want to help me out... take the chip and tune it to this bracelet.. Artemis looked at 7 and grinned slightly. The moonlight was hitting her hair at an angle that it came across as pure silver instead of the light pink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   

Back to top Go down

Trying to see his half sister
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next