Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trying to see his half sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kreoss

PostSubject: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:54 pm

Kreoss sat in the waiting room, he wore a red hoodie whichc covered his face, he had asked to see her and the nurse had told him to wait, he didnt often come to mid city but he felt this was required, he opened his wallet and looked at the pictures of her, her 12 birthday and one of her when she was much younger he sighed, in the party shot could be seen a reflection and in it stood him, he remmembered that day, the food was great and it was the first time he had truly met her, his little sister, he was 14 and she was 12. it was also the day he met his fathers wife and the day he remmembered how that woman slapped his father and cried, he remmembered aliciets smiling face. his head sunk lower, after that he didnt see his father anymore and aliciet faded away, it was by some miracle that he had found her again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Artemis had ordered the nurse's staff to keep 7 away from her. She didn't need any distractions while trying to save lives. After swimming through 100 yards of bloody water Artemis had hoped hr would take a hint and leave her alone. A nurse approached 7 informing him that Aliciet had clocked out hours ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:49 pm

he said he would still wait, he was desperate to see her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:53 pm

The nurse told him that if he wasn't ailing from something he would have to leave because someone who could use the space was out there dying while he could accomplish his same goals with a phone call. The nurses staff left him alone because he seemed a lost case. After a few minutes a nurse approached 7 telling him to try the vending machines on the 5th floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:57 pm

he went to the fith floor, he sighed, he had been pushed around this hospital by these nurses, there was a time they wouldnt dare speak to him like that. he got to the vending machines and paid for a coke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Artemis came around the corner talking to an intern. "Okay order an EKG on Mr. Brand, get me 10 milligrams of percoset for Ms.Gallegos and.. some one run down to the lab and get mr.douglass' prelim results." As the interns dispersed, Artemis kept on with her stride and nearly knocked 7 down. "oh... I'm sorry sir... didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:08 pm

he looked at her and pulled back his hood "Its ok...Do you have somewhere we could talk?" he didnt expect much from her but he wanted to be a part of her life, she was half his blood and the only living relation he would be able to trust
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:15 pm

"Oh, its you.... Why are you following me...." Artemis stood up and began walking down the hallway placing Charts in baskets outside of patients rooms. "Don't you have a boat to go clean?" Artemis walked into the on call room which was usually empty between Midnight and 2. "Come on.... you can finish this stalker-fest in here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:17 pm

"Im not a fucking stalker... Im your half brother and I thought I would never see you since I lost our father... Look your blood, and in this world you gotta have some family to trust... You want proof Im your brother?" he asked prepared to show her the pictures and the pistols their father had picked out for his tenth birthday that he still carried as his personal sidearms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:27 pm

"This sob fest... is nothing more than smoke and mirrors... I don't believe that man was a rapist.. I don't believe you are related to me and i don't believe I need "family that I can trust... I lost that luxury years ago...." Artemis sat up straighter her eyes a bit puffy and red. "Now... I can understand that you feel connected to me because that man taught you how to hold a gun..." Artenis didn't finish her sentence. She stood up and walked over to the window peering outside. "Golden Boys..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 pm

"He wasnt a rapist... My mother had a few affairs with him and he was more a father to me then the man who gave me his last name... he wanted us to get along...I was at your 12th birthday"

((brb))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:38 pm

"Uh huh..." Artemis looked down at her pager as a page came through. "Some idiot messed with "The Finest" and now he has a lance stuck in his arm...Look.... I remember you from my party... You came in with that man and made my mother cry... and what that man wanted... is none of my concern..." Artemis walked out of the room and down the hall as they led the bleeding man in on a cart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:23 pm

he sighed "Im your brother...Your older brother..." he shook his head he looked up a man with an ak 47 walked into the wing "ARTEMIS!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, pointing the gun at her he yelled again "This is from the boss!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Artemis turned around to see the man toting the gun. "How did you get past security with that large clunky thing..." Artemis' hand reached into the back of her scrubs and pulled out an anken. "How about this... I'll give you 5 seconds to unload whatever you have in that clip.. but can we do this outside..away from the patients?" Artemis turned around and saw the scared faces of Nurse and Patient alike. "Please..." Artemis slowly walked towards the staircase keeping her hands visible at all times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:39 pm

The man seemed jittery and a bit gunhappy, kreoss was behind him in a second a gun to the back of his head and to his gun shoulder, he didnt touch the guns to him so he didnt know kree was there, he nodded at his sister
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Artemis threw the anken at the man's gun barrel. "Duck!" The anken pierced the barrel blocking its passage and the man reacting naturally pulled the trigger. The bullet in the gun couldn't escape so it blew back launching the bullet, the hammer and the safety at the man's face ripping a large hole in it. Artemis tried to see behind the bleeding man to see if 7 got his brain blasted off as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:46 pm

kree had dived to the left and brought his arm back across slamming the guns into what remained of his head, he pulled the trigger finishing him off, he stood slowly, holstering his weapons and turning to look at her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Artemis turned around and walked down the hall checking on her patients. When she approached the still bleeding man on the cart she turned and yelled at the paramedic dragging him in. "You idiot! What's medical going to be able to do for him! Turf him to surgery.. and don't bring him back down here until that lance is out of his arm!" She slammed a chart against a wall for emphasis and turned around. She walked over to 7 and looked at him. "You okay 7?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:52 pm

he nodded "Im fine...seems you got some enemies" he remarked tapping the mans foot with his own "Nice throw by the way" he smiled at her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:55 pm

"Now I have to go see Demetrios... Hey Angeline! take over my shift for a couple hours.. I need to go settle this." Artemis walked over to the staircase and slid down the banister until she hit the first floor. She walked into the Locker room and changed into her streets. She was waiting at the front entrance for 7 because she'd need someone to row the boat.

((At School))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:56 pm

he walked to the front entrance, passing some police on the staircase, he walked down to her "What you waiting for anyway?" he didnt know apparently he was giving her a lift
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:28 am

After changing into her streets Artemis looked around the dark night and laughed at 7's comment. You gotta row me back to the slums, dead head... Didn't I tell you I needed to go see Demetrios.. Artemis began walking towards the canal that lead to the Sea. She was going to have to make this trip very fast before dawn hit otherwise it'd be all for naught. Hurry up 7... we got places to be..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:37 am

he walked behind her "Okay okay but I aint no slave boy of yours ok..." he sighed "You dont even accept were related do you?" he asked watching the back of her head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:44 am

As long as you are trying to convince me of our non-existent blood ties, you will do whatever I say to try and sway my decision. Artemis looked back at 7 and laughed. Lighten up.. of course your not my slave... your a trusted..... boat rower... Artemis turned back ahead as they entered the shore of the Canal. Okay pull up the dinghy we need to get back as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:46 am

he laughed "Alright alright... And seriously Im your brother...your mother realised that...she just had to look at me and the old man and she knew it was true" he sighed and readied the boat, hopin into it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to see his half sister   

Back to top Go down

Trying to see his half sister
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next