Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Head Nurse Returns.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 am

At that very moment as artemis awoke wondering where mouse had ran off too he was finishing feeling his tray. With two sprites, a water, and a small hamburger with some potatoe chips. Having been administered mouse didn't have to pay so he sat down to enjoy his fifth meal for the night. Shly he ate and looked around a bit paranoid. When he seemed most comfortable flashbacks that raced through his mind to fast for him to grasp passed by and he woke up to a cold sweat still without answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Artemis was scouring the halls looking for her charge. "Mouse!... Mouse!!" She stopped at the end of the 5th floor and stared around. "Well I guess he left... Or maybe he's on the roof..." Artemis walked into a stairwell walking upstairs towards the roof. "This kid is going to get me fired...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Mouse finished up his meal and saw a wide open stair case door which he followed to the roof. Steadily he cracked it open only to spot artemis and at times she scared him. Backing up slowly he fell down the flights rolling through the door he had previously entered and hitting the nurses desk. As his eyes closed things went black.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Artemis heard the ruckus and turned towards the door. She stood up and dashed down the stairs. She stopped at Mouse's still body. "Good gods... what happened..." She looked around and called for a crash cart. "Serious Head trauma we need help right now!" Artemis stood there trying to resuscitate Mouse as the Doctors and nurses ran in and placed him on the cart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Mouse woke up as they lifted him and got up before they could will him off and do any type of test. "Sorry for the..scare." he told them looking at all the people and once again becoming scared. Childish qualities continually penetrated mouses identity and personality warping people's perceptions of him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:19 pm

"Mousy.. You just cracked your skull against a hard granite counter... we need to check and make sure you didn't break anything... We don't want to lose you..." Aliciet had genuine sadness on her face as she addressed Mouse, still thinking of him as her little brother. "We aren't going to do anything tedious... just a simple look no more than 5 minutes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:28 pm

"I don't want to." he said whining clearly upset at the idea of anyone even observing him. Trying to leave the doctors pinned him down and strapped him down to the wheeled bed. One doctor turned to artemis instructing her to do what was necessary. Clearly mouse was an unusual case and more studies were craved by the doctors and nurses.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Artemis took a syringe out of her belt and filled it with a milky substance. "Yes doctor..." Artemis took Mouse's arm and held it softly in her grip. "I'm sorry, Mouse." She took the syringe and pressed it through the skin on his arm directly into a vein. She depressed the syringe injecting him with anesthesia to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Mouse briefly had an adverse effect to the drug making him more awake for second more then most before he eventually succumbed to the medication. His eye lids closed and everything once again went black his head pounding from the hitting the desk. The whites of his eyes showed as he slept as if he was posessed.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Artemis stood back as the doctors wheeled Mouse down to the basement for a CAT scan. She looked down at the floor crying slightly as she dropped the syringe. "Don't hurt him!" She called out to the doctors as they rounded the corner forever leaving her sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:23 am

Mouse awoke to find himself completely stripped of his clothes and placed in a tank filled with water. The breathing mask he wore covered his face but not his eyes that peered through the glass. Wires were attached to his skin that made him look like he had stepped out a scifi movie. Everything the doctors did had been a complete success. For some unexplainable reason the doctors couldn't explain what had caused this. Guesses were everything from explosives, fires, steel pipes and even bullet wounds. Artemis had been right, mouse was a living miracle in the making. Technology that had found it's way to the golden city as handed down to midtown after it became worthless. Mouse was waiting for artemis inside he wondered where she was but then again she had discussed the idea of not exposing himself.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Artemis was sitting on a Nurse's Station, twiddling a pen between her fingers as some Nurse's said some kind words to her. "I'll be fine... I just need...some quiet..." Artemis walked into the On-Call room and fell down on a bed as the tears rolled down her cheeks. "Oh my god... I might have doomed Mouse's soul.... forever..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:28 am

Since the doctors saw mouse had awaken from the stasis made the water fall down the drain. The sphere opened up in the front, mouse quickly covered himself and shook, immediately the head doctor commanded for a nurse to give him a routine exam and clean him. Mouse was a bit scared but didn't worry to much he could use any object as a weapon if he so chosed.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:36 am

Artemis was asleep when she got the page. She sat up and looked at her pager. She knew she was going to be the one that had to give mouse the shower but she was contemplating if she should save him or keep her job. She stood up and took one of her anken from under the pillow. She put it in the tie string on the bottom of her scrubs. She began walking to the basement where they were holding him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:26 am

Mouse was now down stairs with a blanket wrapped around him and he had just finished a unsolveable puzzle that looked similar to a rubix cube in a diamond form. The doctors were eyeing and watching him in marvel and the childish persona that dominated him absolutely fascinated them. Obviously there had been some mixture in his emotional as state despite his intelligence. Nurses scurried the doctors off so as not to frighten him anymore and leave him in peace.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:14 am

Artemis dashed down the stairs to the basement. She showed up in the basement carrying a towel and a sponge.It's time to give the patient a Bath. It has been an hour of strenuous training and he needs to be cleansed.She silenced the other doctors causing them to leave the room. She nodded to the nurses as they left as well. She walked up to Mouse and smiled.How are you Mouse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 am

Mouse looked from under the blanket at hearing artemis's voice and back down to some lego blocks that entertained mouse. In the time she had been gone he built a replica of the entire city. The slums, midtown and his impression of the golden city from books the doctors found laying around. "Fine." was all he replied to artemis clearly scared that he would be poked and prodded again if he didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 am

What did those...Bastards do to you...Artemis crouched down next to him and looked at him sadly.Come on Mouse.. Get up... we're going to get you out of here...Artemis stood up and threw her anken at a security camera's lens shattering it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:35 am

"The man said I could go home with you. Can I?" he asked wondering if he would be in trouble if he left and that's why she had taken out the security camera. The doctors promised that he may leave and go home with one of the nurses mouse had chosen artemis because she seemed so nice. They had even given him his own apartment paying for it and the studies they did on his rare condition. "May I go home with you?" he looked at artemis with wide eyes wondering.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:47 am

Artemis smiled when she turned back to look at him.Of course you can come home with me... I'd actually prefer it if you did.Artemis walked over to him and helped him up. So what happened to you down here? Did they treat you right?She took Mouse's arm and began walking towards the door.We'll talk about it when we get back to my house... It'll be less quiet and people won't try and interfere with our talk... Okay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:53 am

Mouse nodded his meaning that he understood staring back briefly at his model of the city. "Am I in trouble?" he aske wondering since the camera was broken. "Is that why you destroyed that thing?" he said pointing at the camera his curiousity yet not fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:37 am

Artemis smiled at him and laughed a little bit.Of course you're not in trouble... You've been discharged and everything is going to be fine... So don't worry about it.Artemis looked back at the destroyed Camera and then looked back at Mouse.In all honesty... I threw my knife at the camera... To break it... It's a little penchant for destruction I have... It's a really nasty habit... But I've satisfied my will to destroy and I'll be fine. She smiled a little as they left the Hospital walking towards the Draft Sea for a boat ride home.

Last edited by Artemis on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:27 am

Mouse grabbed a pair of green scrubs on his way out of the hospital to hide from those who may pursue. Looking towards the draft sea's he felt uncomfortable walking towards the dock but proceeded all the samen. "Big ship." he said awing at the vessel coming into view.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:51 am

Yea... It is really big.. You feeling uncomfortable? If you are we can find somewhere to sleep in the City.She looked at Mouse wondering if he wanted to spend the night here, Either way she'd be fine but She wanted to make Mouse as comfortable as possible. She smiled as the boat docked and blew its foghorn, signaling for passengers.

Last edited by Artemis on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:33 am

As the fog horn blew and the lights came to show the haul of the ship mouse hide behind artemis sniffling. "Mean ship." was all that he could really utter shortnening his sentences. "No ship." he said pleading with artemis not to make him enter the vessel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   

Back to top Go down

Head Nurse Returns.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next