Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Head Nurse Returns.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

PostSubject: Head Nurse Returns.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:49 am

Aliciet walked into the hospital marveling at how it was so different than the makeshift doctors back in the slums. She walked down the entry hall past the receptionist desk. She went into the locker room and changed into a pair of blood red scrubs. The hospital was a 10 story building made of stone and glass. The Doctors of the hospital were well trained and the staff had great bedside manner but among the legends of the hospital there was one Nurse in particular. Alyria Wolfwood, Aliciet's mother. She was always 3 hours early for a shift, was there for every code and knew more about the human body than most of the senior staff. Aliciet wanted to emulate her which is why she took a job as a nurse even though she was a world class Huntress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:57 am

Sitting down on a comfortable hospital bed mouse's feet dangled over the edge freely. He was here for the multiple lacerations on his back the doctors wanted to know why his body didn't just naturally repair itself. Then again it hadn't been a normal incident. He was recommended here by officers who arrested him for wandering past the curfew. Knowing his memory was limited he wrote down the officers names and badge numbers for the behavior. The person who was in charge wasn't a doctor but the head nurse whom he had never meet or so he thought. Wearing a hospital gown he felt chilly with the open back but liked the light blue color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Aliciet walked up to the 5th floor nurses station and checked the shift schedule hanging on the wall. "Hey... has anyone seen Giselda?" Giselda was the Head Nurse who used to work with her mother but she wasn't here today. "Whatever... I'll take her patients." Aliciet picked up a chart and began flipping through it as she made her way towards her first patients room. She entered the room still looking at the chart. "How can I help you today... Mister... John Doe?" Since Mouse had no recollection of his past the police had labeled him as a Doe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:08 pm

"Who?" was all he replied since he had no memory of that name and prayed to God that wasn't it. Mouse remained behind a sheet calmly collected only speaking loud enough whoever was on the other side could hear him. The doctors on deck for the night shift were so busy he had only been attended to by nurses. The horror of his body sickened the other young women so they ran out finding him revolting. In any case he wished his outside matched his inside but then again he didn't know who he was.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:26 pm

"Amnesiac... well I'll see what I can do." Aliciet dropped the chart into a hamper in the corner of the room. "Your chart tells me...that you were admitted for multiple lacerations descending on your spinal column... bruises, abrasions and a whole smorgasbord of Lovelies... Seems you've had a rough night Mr. Doe...But I'll try my best to make these last few midnight hours a bit more comfortable... Now why don't you step around that screen so I can see whats up." Aliciet looked at the screen waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:45 pm

Mouse came out from around the screen to see the nurse his timid nature showing more then usual. Seeing as he merely poked his head out the screen like a small child would. Then he came all the way out looking around for the nurse but only seeing artemis clearly not understanding the situation. In his right hand he held his little red notebook.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:49 pm

Aliciet looked at him and smiled. "Oh Dead Head... It's you... Makes sense seeing how tiny this city is..." Aliciet laughed a little and waled up to him slowly. "Well I'm gonna be your attending physician.. and I'm going to try and help you... Now.. can you tel me what hurts?" Aliciet walked to the back corner of the room and pulled the curtain so that they would be hidden from the security camera in the corner and any passerby who might stick there head in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:26 pm

Looking at the nurse he thought about what she was asking. "I don't know what hurts I was just brought here." he replied loosely as if it was common for someone to brought to a hospital. "Why is the curtain pulled?" he asked wondering why she would do such a thing. The concept of being naked didn't really seem to pierce mouse's dense persona.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:13 am

"Well... I was going to ask you to remove your gown and show me your cuts... and It'd be easier to do that.. in..private... Understand?" Aliciet smiled lightly as she watched Mouse's reactions. "If you want... we could just take off the top half of your gown... I don't have to look at your legs...or your manhood." Aliciet sat down on a visitors stool and cracked a smile. It was like taking care of a baby brother and Aliciet loved the aspect. She didn't think it'd be right to take advantage of this situation so she was going to try her hardest not to be to much of a mother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:38 am

"Manhood is bad?" he asked with wide owlish eyes wanting to know what she was referring to. While asking the question he turned around and pulling the cover half over himself he took off the gown. His tan skin was a bit bruised and battered his arm exhibited a stitch job around the tricep but don't come all the way around. The lacerations from earlier still remained badly scarred and bruised just as artemis may have remembered. "Is this okay?" he asked in whispering voice. Timidness wasn't something mouse lacked obviously.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:44 am

"Manhood isn't bad... but most men dislike showing... their.... male reproductive to random women... If they have any sense." Aliciet walked over to mouse and extended her arms to touch his back. "I... would you... do you mind if I examine your back?" Aliciet was shaking slightly with anticipation. She wanted nothing more than to touch and heal Mouse but she knew he was a bit shy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:53 am

"Um..I don't know..women run." he replied calmly using only few words as possible. The qualities exhibited may have been considered a side effect of his acciedent. Leaning forward he decided to cooperate with the kind women the best he could. "Is this going to hurt?" he asked looking at her with worry.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 am

"Not at all.... I'm just going to examine your back for any serious injuries. If there's anything in there that's to extreme I'll send you in for an x-ray." Aliciet ran her hand down Mouse's back just as she had earlier. She checked for any recent injuries and counted how many ribs were broken. "You have... 3 broken ribs and 2 of them are seriously injured... You should be coughing up blood every 5 seconds... How are you surviving all of this?" Aliciet stood back and took off her gloves. "I have to schedule you for an X-Ray, A CAT scan and an appointment with the Hospital Psychiatrist..." Aliciet looked at him and frowned a bit hating to have to put him through all of this, but it was a miracle he was still alive. "Do you have any questions Dead Head?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:23 am

"Why do you call me dead head?" he asked wondering if that was a question he was allowed to ask. The word miracle wasn't in mouses dictionary since his words were limited. A reason mouse may have survived was the physique he had from all his past and current activity. An extreme physical conditioning his parents made him practice.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:32 am

"Your a Dead Head because your mind is blank. You suffer from amnesia which erases minds basically killing ones past. Making you... A Dead Head. Now that your ready we can go down for the X-Ray correct?" Aliciet pulled her phone out of her pocket and sent a text message to a random person. "I just scheduled your X-Ray... it should be ready in about an hour... Anything you want to do until then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:37 am

Mouse thought scratching his head lightly revealing another bump on the left side of his forehead and then quickly put his hand down allowing the bangs he had down hiding the scratch. "I don't know." he told her looking down at his feet and getting up the blanket dropping to his feet revealing his manhood. "What do you usually do?" he asked feeling a slight chill. "Is it me or is this room cold?" his density was beyond measure at this point.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:52 am

"Well normally I'd be with other patients right now but a friend of mine is covering my shift.... so we can sit here and talk if you wanna." Aliciet laughed a little when the blanket dropped. She looked him in the eyes wanting to see if the amnesia affected his libido. "Or if you want I could get a few nurses in here and we could make out for a while while you watched... or you could jump in if you felt like it... your choice." Aliciet slumped her shoulders and stretched upwards showing some of her cleavage to Mouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:06 pm

"I don't talk much." he told her continuing his short sentences so he wouldn't seem to boring or uninteresting. Mouse seeing the blanket had dropped picked it up and once again was warm. "I don't know what making out is? Is that where you order food?" he asked clearly meaning take out and having those two things confused.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Aliciet broke into fits of laughter for a few minutes. After calming herself down and wiping her tear filled eyes she looked mouse in the face smiling again. "Do you want to order some 'Take Out', Mouse. Because 'Making Out' is something totally different, but I thank you for doing the right thing." She sat down on his bed picking up the blanket at the same time. "Want this back? Wouldn't want you to catch a case of pneumonia now would we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:21 pm

"I don't know why but I can only have certain things to eat. And what did I do that was right?" he asked wondering why she had laughed at him. For a moment he looked into a mirror that hung over the hospital bed and traced the lines of his face with his index finger. Mouse scooted away from artemis not really aware of what was right and what was wrong morally. Often his personality conflicted with what he knew and what he had to learn.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Aliciet fell back on the bed resting her head against the generic mattress and pillow. "I haven't slept in...forever..." Aliciet curled up in a ball being careful not to push Mouse off of the bed. "Would you mind if I took a quick nap? And uh... wake me up if a Nurse comes in here okay?" Aliciet lay there for a few seconds her eyes dropping drastically before she turned over and ceased to move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Seeing that artemis was sleeping mouse put an extra cover at the end of the bed on to artemis. The blanket he had he folded setting on the seat artemis had previously occupied quietly soon dressing himself. He wore black leather shoes made for running, a pair of old faded jeans that were not to loose but loose enough and a pair of black gloves cuffed. Pulling back the curtain to move out of the room he waved artemis and decided to explore the hospital and then leave. In truth he was scared what doctors might find or tell him he could and couldn't do. Quickly he headed away from the room hiding his guns under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Aliciet had a wicked dream about A scene where She and Mouse were sitting on a barge watching the sun explode. The scene than shifter to The Greek Goddess Artemis riding a meteor into Aliciets Home and challenging Aliciet to a Hunt. The scene shifted for what seemed like an eternity before Aliciet turned over on the bed and opened her eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Seeing the cafeteria passing up the nurses station casually he entered it and saw a line. Grabbing a tray he waited patiently for others to grab there food. He didn't wish for artemis to wake up because then she may make him head back to the room. Mouse looked at the large display of food and drink.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:26 am

Aliciet sat up in her bed and looked out the window. Wonder where Mouse has gone off too... Artemis sat up and walked towards the door to the room peering down the hallway. Guess he went off somewhere... Hey Angeline.. did you see a blue ahaired kid around my age walk down the hall?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Nurse Returns.   

Back to top Go down

Head Nurse Returns.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next