Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nightly Barge to The Hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

PostSubject: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Artemis walked up to the Docks waiting for her usual barge to swing by transporting the dead to the graveyard. She looked around the dark dock watching burly seamen look at her and a bunch of shady characters eye her diamond necklace. Hurry...Up She looked out to the dark waters as she began to worry because the barge was rarely late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:58 pm

kree stood on the deck of vengance whatching th dock, he was smoking slowly, he noticed his half sister and kept his eyes on her, just incase
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:02 pm

A bullet whizzed past Kree ripping through the cigarette he had in his mouth. Give me a ride to the Mid City... Artemis yelled up at him and holstered her .357. Come on i don't have all night...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm

"What the fuck!" he called to her "Im not a freakin captain!" it was true, the ship was docked, he shook his head "you had to have a daughter didnt you...shes a fucking ood shot" he mumbled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Artemis jumped upward off of the dock flipped in the air and landed on the Deck of the Vengeance. Like i said before... Give me... a ride to the Mid City or give me a Life boat... She looked around the deck whistling slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 pm

"How the... I cant...this isnt my ship...Im a hired gun" he said lighting up another smoke "Why you need a lift anyway"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:15 pm

I'm a Nurse... I need to get to the Hospital... to be a Nurse. And you better give me a life boat or I'll sink this ship right now. She drew her .357 and began looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:19 pm

"Gah fine...just wait her" he went into the bowels of the ship and came out with a large bag "Alright" he walked to one of the row bots and lowered it into the water jumping down onto it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Artemis jumped off of the boat and landed on the life boat almost capsizing it. Row Garcon. She leaned back in the boat and closed her eyes waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 pm

"Jesus christ...your bossy" he started to row, not looking at her and hoping she wouldnt get who he really was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Bossy is in my Job description...see I'm the Huntress...and you are the Bystander. She looked down at the murky possibly blood filled sea. Don't blame Jesus...blame the bastard who impregnated my mother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:35 pm

"Fuck would you stop layin shit on your dad...and Im not a bystander! Im a fucking warrior" he yelled at her pulling the oars out of the murky water
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Call yourself what you will but Warrior, Bystander the point is all fall prey to the Huntress. She looked up at him and sucked her teeth. I'm not paying you to talk... paying you to row.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:46 pm

"Your payin? I dont care alright just dont talk shit bout him okay!?" he hated it when people talked bad of his real father, he had many a punch up iin the lockers when someone mentioned him as a traitor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Whats it to you... all he did was train you... what does it matter to you if I talk shit about that man. She looked up at him wanting an honest response for his outbreaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm

"Cause he was....more to me than a teacher..." he seriously couldnt face her, he watched the moons reflection in the dark abysss of the water
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Whatever.... She looked out as the city skyline grew larger. Just get me there and i'll be fine... She leaned back in the boat and closed her eyes again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:28 pm

he sighed "So uh...Your old man...he ever mention me...when he was around?..." he wanted to know, at his tenth birthday the oldman had revealed to him who he truly was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:58 am

...Yea...once... he came home for Christmas bragging about this star pupil he had.. how talented he was and something about Sentiant Prime. It was a whole bunch of crap so I blocked it out. That same day though he made my mother cry talking about it... Ass...I mean... He probably didn't shut up about it. She sat up in the boat and yawned. Long trip...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:50 am

"YEah...your mother cried when she heard about me?...I expected as much" he sighed and rowed, counting the strokes that would slowly bring this little trip to an end and see him on his way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 am

What do you mean you expected her to cry...Artemis sat up a fierce glare inhabiting her eyes. You wanna tell me why it is that your mention made my mother cry.. and I know you heard this one before... but give me the wrong answer and one of us won't make it to the shore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:06 am

he looked at her slightly shocked, he brought the oars in and lay them at his feet "Do...Do you really wanna know?" he wanted to tell here so badly, she already had a low opinion of their father already so this could shatter it for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:09 am

Tell me...right....now Artemis disengaged the safety on her .357 and leveled it between 7's eyes. No one gets away with making my mother sad.... no one at all... She stared at him her finger twitching inside the triggers safeguard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:16 am

he sighed and looked to the bottom of the boat "My name is kreoss amon'da'raza... a few years back their was a death threat against my family, before I was born...so the sentiant gave my mother and father protection. one day mum ordered her guard to...ravage her" he said sickly "And 9 months later I was born... I know Im his because my nonbiological fathers hair is black my mothers blonde... my eyes are blue and his are hazel... Im blood type ab he is O and mum is AO..." he sighed "THe guard was sentiant number 7..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:42 am

Artemis stood there for a few minutes silently. She lowered her .357 and just looked at Kreoss. My father....raped...your mother? She sat there dumbfounded trying to piece together a lie in the story, a loophole anything to prove that he didn't say what he said. No....no... She scooted back in the boat so that she was bumping against the edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Barge to The Hospital   

Back to top Go down

Nightly Barge to The Hospital
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next