Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nightingale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemis

PostSubject: Nightingale   Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:57 pm

Aliciet walked into the cemetery, holding a bouquet of Golden Aura Roses she had stolen from a dead sentiant's possessions.
She had left her Chain Gun at home because her mother had disapproved of her violence. Aliciet walked to a plot of land designated to those killed for defying the Higher Ups. She placed the Roses down on the grave and smiled a little. "Hello Mom..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 am

Mouse came through the graveyard dragging a body he had killed just briefly on his way to seek further work. Wearing his signature gloves he was nothing more then a shadowy figure probably from artemis's perspective. A shovel was dug deeply in the earth near a prepped grave. Mouse pushed the body into the empty grave as it landed there was a thud dust rising from the corpse. "You shouldn't have been a pedophile you bastard!" mouse said this coldly. Ever since he started researching he cried over news articles that had to do with abandoment, mistreatment, or assaults on any innocent human being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:02 pm

Aliciet perked up listening to the sounds of the night. She drew an anken from her waist and stood up lightly. She walked behind a tree and crouched down. She shook her head and wiped a tear from her eye. "Sorry Mom... Duty Calls." She corrected her stance and dashed through the cemetery keeping low and muffling her footsteps by stepping only on raised plots of land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Mouse started to put dirt on top of the body little by little he kept his ears open as possible to the slightest movement. At times he felt bad for the death he dealt but never for those who had wronged others. Though his memory was eclipsed in deep shadow he couldn't help but feel right about his actions.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Artemis kissed her teeth and climbed a nearby dead tree. She sat atop the tree and crouched staring at her pray intently. "Ask not for whom the bell tolls..." Artemis threw an anken at the cathedral behind her striking the bell with enough force to make it ring a few times. "It tolls for thee...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:37 pm

Artemis's voice rang through the darkness clearly but all mouse did was draw his colt from his shoulder holster and put the shovel on his shoulders. The clouds eclipsed the moon's light from radiating on the graveyard. "Whoever you are what do you want?" he asked in a whispering voice. One thing mouse was fully aware of was dead people didn't talk back.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:54 pm

"You have violated this holy sight with your filth... And as a result... You will be buried in the same ground you placed that Garbage." Artemis flipped off of the tree branch landing in the plot behind Mouse still remaining as silent as possible. "Tell me your sins... lest ye be struck down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:09 pm

"I killed a man who was a pedophile, another one who was a rapist, and a family of serial killers." he told her calmly turning around and pointing the gun at artemis's head. There was no possible way for mouse to tell who it was he might have shot at. His trigger finger was merely gripping and waiting patiently to have another deat. The old english speech mouse admired often burying his head in shakespeare.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Artemis looked up at him smiling over the gun barrel. She had an anken in the back of her belt but to reach for it would send a bullet into her skull. "What's the purpose of shooting the dead? I'll come back and with a vengeance... You can't stop me... the hurricane is coming for your soul and there is no blade in your arsenal powerful enough to stop it." Artemis was quoting random poems trying to find a way to spare her life for a few more moments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Mouse almost pulled the triggerd only seconds away from doing so he saw artemis's face as the clouds rolled away from the moonlight. In fear he backed away allowing the shadows to cover him and not letting any moonlight touch his skin to reveal his face. Nervously he held the weapon and shook visibly. "Don't..don't come near me. I don't want any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Artemis looked at him a bit confusedly but jumped out of the grave none the less. "Something in your past that makes you shiver in this graveyard?" Artemis walked around the grave drawing her anken at the same time. She was spinning it in her hand as the moon light caught it every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:15 am

"You have all wrong ma'am." he replied quickly running to take cover behind a tree. "I just want you to stop before I do something I don't want to." his breath was calm. Even the fact he dealt with uncertainty his nerves were stronger then steal and his senses acute. "Can we call this whole thing off?" he said his amber eyes peering from behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:03 pm

"Call it off you say... well I don't know... Maybe I want to pull you in the grave with me... or.... Maybe we could... call it off. What would you do in my situation... a busty young female standing in a graveyard with some psycho bi -polar son of a so and so yelling at you..." Artemis grinned to herself and slid her anken back into her boot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:24 am

"What are you talking about busty ma'am?" he told her not understanding the meaning of the word. "Look it doesn't matter." mouse said this as he put his gun into it's holster and starting to walk off from the graveyard. Bipolar mouse wasn't though it may seem that way considering his routine behavior and his military mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   

Back to top Go down

Nightingale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1