Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Artemis Wolfwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemis

PostSubject: Artemis Wolfwood   Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:32 am

Name: Aliciet "Artemis" Wolfwood

Appearance: Artemis keeps her Chain Gun with her at all times and has a special belt buckle that can support its weight without any outside interference. The Diamond necklace she wears was her mothers and she wears it to this day to remind herself of her objective.

Organization: Hunter

Job: Nurse

Bio: Aliciets past is textbook. Mother always at her job (Head Nurse at the local Hospital). Her father was always out "Doing the right Thing." (Sentiant Soldier). This left Aliciet at home with nothing to do but learn. She learned from the streets that if your not prepared you would be dead. She took this lesson to heart and began fending for number one. Every night she would sneak out and kill to survive. She made numerous enemies and received twice as many wounds. When she would sneak home in the morning her mother would patch her up and slowly impart a lesson on First Aid and the human anatomy. One morning after a Midnight incursion, Aliciet came home to find no one there for her. She searched the streets and before long she heard about how a Sentiant raid had hit her house that night to remove the family of the Sentiant Officer who had defected that day. Aliciet left the mortal plane that day, her mother who had never done anything to harm anyone was cut down because of her selfish father. Artemis dropped from the Mid City and took up residence in the Slums. She now makes her living as one of the most well known Hunters in the city at age 19. At the age of 17 she gained the nickname Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, Because of her prowess at Hunting. She spends her days as a nurse in the Hospital in Mid City, still trying to keep some people from going through what she did, but in all honesty half of those people admitted are there because of her interference.

Intent: Find and Kill her Father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariuon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Wolfwood   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:15 am

Well alright, sound like you want some violence >:3 I like this profile approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alwaysnightcity.forumsmotion.com
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Wolfwood   Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:12 am

Thank you I'll try my best to keep the body count high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Wolfwood   Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:54 am

Shocked Welcome please don't kill me >.<!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Wolfwood   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 am

I dunno it is a real tempting offer....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Wolfwood   

Back to top Go down

Artemis Wolfwood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top