Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Repairing the Ship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandii

PostSubject: Repairing the Ship   Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:21 am

The water was calm and it was early in the morning. Sandii hung by a rope off the side off her ship repairing a hole that had been shot throw it on her last hist. She sighed as she welded the sided of the ship and metal plat mask protecting her face. She lifted the face protector and looked at her work, It was almost finished she had been there all night working on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:03 am

Coming through a small waterway tunnel mouse looked out to see a ship which he thought may possibly abandoned. The ominous vessel looked in to good of a condition to just be left. An old classic row boat seemed at the end of the tunnel he happily used it. Sure he could have just walked back to mid city but why do things the easy way when you can do them the fun way. Rowing steadily he kept his pace consistent and reached the ship in a matter of a few deep strokes. Quietly he bordered the crafted and his jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:41 am

Sandii got back on the ship to get other tools. She picked up her case looking though it when she seen Mouse.

"You there!" She called to him. "You have no need to be on this ship nor have you asked permission from the captain, I ask you to leave." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:20 pm

Without responding he continued looking at the vessel going so far as to walk pass the young women without so much as flinching almost like she was invisible to him. The wood work fascinated him the sail enthralled and compelled his interest still. Out of the corner of his eye he walked up the steps to the captain's quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:22 pm

She walked up behind him and grabbed his arm. "OI you have no business here! your are not aloud on this ship I will ask you again to leave. dont make me use force." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:25 pm

As soon as she grabbed his arm he hit square in the face without another thought sending her to back off a bit to give him space. She was older then him so to him she was everything he couldn't stand or want to be around. The generation had to suffer due to these older individuals and touching him was a step to far.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:27 pm

She moved her head and he hit her shoulder, She then pulled out her pistol and held it to the back of his head. "Oi mate i've had enough of you. Get off mi ship now." She said in a cold voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:29 pm

With gun pulled to his head the timing between her pulling her gun and him having his couldn't be determined. Suprisingly for such a young age he held a gun also backwards towards her left bosom under heart. His breath was heavy and he wondered if he was going to die right here and now in a stalemate.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:31 pm

"I asked you nicely to leave mi ship, Now go." She said unmoving still with her gun to his head. She thought of a way to move quickly in case he fired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:36 pm

He didn't move or even speak to her just eyed her steadily the voice didn't scare him or entice. "Hey. I'll make you famous." he told her taking a line from young guns 2 after billy the kid won a shoot out unfairly. The grin should have frightened her because as a hunter he planned and precautioned himself more then averagely.

((I love that movie ^-^))
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:39 pm

"I am famous." She said smirking and with a quick motion she hit his arm with her hand side stepping and now beside him holding the gun to the side of his head, "Drop it or die boy." She said never losing her cool.

(( indeed it is a good movie ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:42 pm

In his long sleeves he carried an extra gun as stated before he was prepared and cautious. The small cobalt pistol he held was now pointed towards her kneecaps, and in truth who knew how many guns there were on his person. "Not that famous." he replied wittingly.

((I also like reign over me.))
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:44 pm

"You dont even know how i am." She said with a wink, "This be mi ship I am Captain I order you off mi ship." She said putting her gun away and turning her back to him going back over to her tools. She did not want to dirty the floors with his blood.

(( never heard of it ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:55 pm

The wink made him sick to his stomach and as she draped over her tools he put the gun to his head. For awhile he thought about pulling the trigger but decided against the idea because of the work he'd need to explain things. Holstering the gun he went below deck and found a comfortable storage space to crawl into and sleep. His mind set was if he wasn't do anything wrong what was the harm.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:02 pm

She seen him go below deck and fallowed, "Oi if you need a place to sleep you can take a bunk. Mi crew it out so there are empty beds. As long as you dont steal or destroy anything you are welcome to use it." She told him. "Bunks are in the next room." She pointed to a door then headed back up to finish fixing the ship. He reminded her of the little boys back in the slums and she felt the need to be nice to him. She tied the rope around her waste and went over the side with the new tool and finished patching up the hole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:38 am

Mouse didn't listen he stayed near the barrels and bags because to him he was comfortable. Sure he had a home he could go to but of late he didn't feel comfortable there. He slept with his gun showing the same one he used earlier on sandii.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:40 pm

The sun finally came up when sandii got back on the ship. The hole was fixed and looked as good as new. She put her tools away and headed below deck, She put the tools away and seen Mouse still laying there. She sighed and went into her captains quarters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:06 am

As he heard the sandii head inside of her quarters he awoke but waited til he was sure she'd gone before getting up from the bags and following her. Readily with his glock 18 loaded he put his hand on the knob originally planning to finish her off. Something stopped him a sense that this was a kill he couldn't make. Pirates were worth a king's ransom if captured and this would most certaintly help his family. He put his gun away in a shoulder holster walking away. "Damn it." he soon found himself in a row boat heading to mid city.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 am

Sandii grabbed some of the stuff she had stole what was left after paying her crew and supplies and headed to the slums to give it to the people. On the top deck she seen Mouse rowing away and sighed. "Strange kid." She said to herself before hopping onto the dock and headed into the slums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repairing the Ship   

Back to top Go down

Repairing the Ship
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1