Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Back home on land

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandii

PostSubject: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:36 am

Walking though the city slums Sandii smiled feeling at home. She past a few children and gave then money that she had stole. They thanked her and ran away. She went on walking and took a seat on a bench looking around at the small pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariuon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:41 am

Ariuon had been sent on a mission to kill a young man only about 10. The kid was a master theif who used his childish charm. He felt bad for the kid but an order was an order. He had located a kid and had him by the throat. The child kicked and screamed for help.
"Foolish child...there is no hope for you...I'm sorry, but I promise...I'll make it painless."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alwaysnightcity.forumsmotion.com
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:15 am

Sandii heard the kid calling for help and got up walking over to them. "What do you think you are doing?" She asked Ariuon with a growl of anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariuon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:01 pm

A man ran up to her and said in a hushed voice.
"Are you mad thats a Sentiant."

Ariuon pulled out his trentch knife and jaggedly thrusted the blade into the kid slashing in his hard
"May your soul rest in peace young one." A turned to the people and they jumped in fear. He set the body down and startedto walk off, he was in his full armor.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:06 pm

"I dont care." Sandii said glaring at the man. "What the fuck did you do that for?! Do you enjoy killing children!?" She called out to him as she followed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariuon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:36 pm

"No I don't, I wih I didn't have to. I am a sentiant though, I do my job, if the child wasn't a thief then he would be alive right now. He would be with his family and could be happy." Arion said looking at her he opened the visor of his helmet. It revealed his purplr eyes and hair.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:33 pm

"If that kid wasn't a thief?" She asked glaring at him, "If he wasn't a thief he and his family would have died along time again! people steal to survive!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariuon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:39 pm

"I am just doing my job, If I wouldn't of killed him a fellow sentiant would of, I wish I wouldn't have the kill anyone but that is the world we live in. The golden is trying little to help them and the Mid City is doing nothing but making things worse." Ariuon said frowning at her.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 pm

"You dont have to do this job, you could easily leave it and help the poor instead of killing them. Now because this boy isn't being home food and money his parents and siblings will die. You have killed more then on person here today."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariuon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:46 pm

"To adapt is to survive, if ones willis strong enough they can fend on there own, I would not expect ou to undersand though, you think only the slums survive, but think about this. Do you know how many people have died in robbing, and mugging from those who live in the slums? Maybe he others don't want to help them because they don't want to help those who have harmed them." Ariuon said with a sigh as he started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:48 pm

She glared at him and walked in front of him not letting him leave. "That was a human life you just took. I hope the person who kills you is as heartless as you are." She said coldly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariuon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:59 pm

"I now what human life is, I don't want to kill, but ask me this whats not to say he is going to better place now, this place has gone to hell and he will get the ending that he deserves heaven or hell." Ariuon thought for a second he pulled out a few pieces and handed them to her.
"The kid killed an elderly couple does that make him still innocent? Does that make me a monster still. Everything is not always what it seems."
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:01 pm

"Killing is killing," She said scoffing at him, "I never said you were a monster I just think you should think for yourself and not fallow orders blindly because one day your going to run right into a fucking wall."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariuon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:39 am

"I open that day with open arms, for when that wall is reached there will be no more need for me. If I die then I know that at least this place will be at peace." Ariuon said his voice serious as he continued to leave moving away from the women and away from the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:14 pm

She grabbed his arm, "You wanna know why this place is so fucked up? because people thinking they can get rid of a problem by pushing it under the rug. people like your employer. it will only get worse, soon people will fight back against you and your employer. and when that day comes this hole place even the nobles homes will be destroyed." She said and let go of his arm, "Get out now before it to late."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariuon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:43 am

"Sorrow there is no reason for me too,I have nothing but the higher ups, I serve them until they have no more use for me. I have marked myself with the duty I have been given. I have become a gun of e Golden Land. There is no out for me only deeper in." Ariuon sad leaving out of the place. The words she said to him he felt were empty.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:38 am

"Soon there will be no golden land..." She said to herself her hand in a fist as she looked at the dead boy. She was going to do some damage tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariuon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:00 am

"I can only hope you are right...I do not wish to do this but if I do not only more harm will come of it." Ariuon vanishing into the setting night. A cold blackness in the air. The night was approcjing and the sour winds started to roar.
"Good luck miss, try not to die."
Back to top Go down
Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:03 am

Sandii gave a nod before heading out of the park back to her ship to get what she needed and then off to the golden city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home on land   

Back to top Go down

Back home on land
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1