Dark City

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

just relaxing after a hard day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura

PostSubject: just relaxing after a hard day   Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:39 am

Laura laid down in the grass looking up at the clouds. She finished helping her father with the farm, there was still work to be down but she need to rest. She let a tear fall down her cheek, a few more of the peasants were murdered. She was trying to form a plan in her head, tonight she would be going to the rich part of the city and take what she could and kill whoever got in her way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:45 am

In the forest background that connected to the open grassland area mouse watched this young women for a far. He'd caught site of her after burying a few runners with a sentinant guard. His day had definetly turned out stranger then he'd anticipated. To him she seemed to be nothing more then a farmer's daughter but he couldn't shake the feeling that something different about her. Walking back slowly he stepped on a twig snapping it into two pieces. "Damn it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:01 am

Laura sat up quickly and looked towards the noise, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:37 am

Mouse stayed back in silence waiting for her curiousity to die down and for her to turn around. If he stayed any longer then he needed to it would causes suspicion. Studying her face carefully he took it in along with the sentinants her features seemed to be of nobility but dismissed that idea. "What is she?" he whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Getting an uneasy feeling, Laura laid back down. If someone was going to attack her, she was ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 am

Birds flew out from the trees over laura's head, now if mouse was lucky she would just think there'd been a misunderstanding about the sound that she heard, this girls movements were strange to him almost as if trained and honed. It wasn't uncommon for him to run across those who had pushed themselves to a physical and mental brink in order to protect themselves. After all these were dangerous times that couldn't be ignored any longer for a single moment.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:59 am

Laura looked up at the birds. She then stood up and started to walk back into the forest. Her farm was just on the other side. She decided she had taken a long enough break and should go back to work. Although she felt uneasy, she kept her eyes forwards and her ears perked up, concentrating on the sounds and things around her. She would look out from the corner of her eye quickly enough to know what was around her. She had very good memory and didn't need a lot of time to look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Curiousity was a gift and curse all it's own and as laura walked away mouse followed. His stealthy steps keeping constant rhythm with hers as if it was just the echoing forest. Any type of visual of him he made sure she couldn't see the precision and caution he took was what made a great hunter. The farm laura headed too mouse recognized because there hard work was known in the slums.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Laura had this very uneasy feeling like she was being followed. She looked up and saw some apples. She climbed the tree and started to gather some apples and sticked them in her bag she had on her back. Taking this advantage, she scanned the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:03 am

Now walking casually mouse walked and stood in the exact area where laura was. Unaware that she climbed a tree to gather fruit he looked around throwing him off suspicion. For awhile he sat down just waiting for to catch the sight of her.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Laura jumped down from the tree, right in front of him. "Why are you following me?" She asked and lifted her foot to his throat, not touching him though. Her intuitions were almost always right, she felt someone following her and then he pops out of no where.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:55 am

There wasn't suprise when she fell in front of him due to the fact when she did so he quickly grabbed her foot and tossed her into a tree. "I don't have a reason to follow you. I was just enjoying my walk until some crazy chick falls out of threat pointing he foot at me." he told her sternly as if he was older then she was.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Slowly getting up, Laura glared. "You were there when I was laying down in the grass. " She shook her head. "I don't care. Just stay here and stop following me." She began to walk in the direction of her farm, picking out leaves from her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:07 pm

"So I guess you don't want your gun back?" he said twirling at around his fingers like a toy. "Funny I don't remember anyone in the slums needing one of these for anything. Sentinants would love to meet you." he said this threateningly. As if he knew what she was and in his mind he very well might have.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:30 pm

She instinctively reached for her gun and it was gone. She turned around, "How did you take it? Give it back! I guess you wouldn't know, you don't live around here." She walked back to him. "Who are you?" She glared, and tried to get her gun back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:20 am

Every time she tried to take the gun back he stepped away avoiding her reach. "Well my parents use to live here but that changed through hard work. And I took it that's how I got it. How else would I? And me I'm clearly a person." the riddles that mouse handed often upset his opponets. "So want to tell me what pretty little girl like yourself is doing with a gun like this?"
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 pm

She glared at him and reached for her gun again, "To keep people like you in line, and I'm not a little girl." She growled. "Give it back!" She was getting irritated with him. "I can tell you don't belong here, so what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:43 am

What looked to be comically mouse put a fingertip to her forehead keeping her from the reach of the weapon still. "You are a little girl because your playing with toys." he said referring to the gun. "I belong here because this is my past. My legacy. And someone as young as you could never keep me in line." he said almost bragging. "Have you ever tried the words please? Or you could just answer my question."
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:06 pm

She grumbled and backed away, "Please give me my gun." She held out her hand. "And I'm not as young as you seem to think." She stared at him. She didn't want to turn to violence but if he didn't give it back she would have to use force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:10 am

He gave her gun back without to need anymore or really say anything else bue decided to. "See now was that so hard?" he asked waiting for her to answer it. One way or another mouse was entertaining and very weird to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:09 am

"Yes." She said rolling her eyes and put her gun back in her pants.
"That was rude too. Who do you think you are?" She glared at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:53 pm

"The guy who just handed you back your gun after you fell from a tree in a manner that was also rude." he stated this bluntly. "Who are you?" he asked her in retaliation. "Last I checked you weren't to formal yourself." his comment was true enough.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:15 pm

"I don't need to be formal." She retorted. "And you don't need to know my name, if you aren't gonna give me your name." She shrugged and turned around, ready to walk off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:02 am

Mouse clothes lined laura from behind without warning he merely stretched out his arm and hit her hard as possible was without damage. "Now what is your name? As you can see I'm not to patient lady." his eyes were dark almost without color of any kind in them. This was from years of experience in what he did. "May be I should tell the sentinants your here. They are trained for this line of work. That's what I'll do and they can come take you, your family and your farm." he contemplated.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:03 am

She gasped, "Do you always hit women?" She growled. 'Why would you do such a thing? You're a monster! You're worse then them sentients." She blinked back tears, anger flowing through her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just relaxing after a hard day   

Back to top Go down

just relaxing after a hard day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Grass Land-
Jump to: